Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The Best Gift

I am late posting this, but wanted to make sure it got on here. My birthday was a few months ago and Cade is real big on making birthday gifts for us. They are so sweet and heartfelt. This has to be the best gift I have ever received. It is a necklace and the letters are made from tape! I couldn't wear it because it would never stay together, so I am going to frame it. He is such a sweetie. Thank you Cade!



And, since we're on the subject of Cade and his creativity, and because I wouldn't want you to think that he was always a sweet and loving child, here's a picture of his invention at Camp Invention this year:

Can you read what it is? It's the "C-Man - he beats up brothers". Classic.

9 comments:

OH MY #6 said...

oh how sweet! He is such a cutie!

Lea
xo

The Byrd Family said...

Look at how sweet and proud he looks! Happy Birthday!

Chris and Deb said...

What a sweet gift! A keepsake for sure!

Isabella's Mommy and Daddy said...

I just LOVE homemade gifts...
Those are the best...
Cade is toooo cute...
Love the "beats up brothers"

sara said...

OH, homemade gifts are my very favorite!!

Anna Grace`s Jie Jie said...

How sweet!

Steffie B. said...

Totally adorable necklace...nad hey...a boy's got to defend himself against two brothers ya know! ;) lol

LaLa said...

Love your necklace! What a sweetie..even if he does occasionally beat up his brother LOL

Amie said...

What a sweetie! I know that is something you will treasure forever.

And, If the golf ball business slows, I am certain he could make some good money selling those brother beater uppers on the internet!Just a thought! ;)

:)
Amie

Powered by Blogger.