Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Could it be?


Could it be? Could we actually be getting ready to put something on this empty lot? I'll believe it when I see it, but I know we're getting close. We are all very ready to start, if only so we can stop predicting when the start date will be!

Richard and I went for our Dossier physicals today. It's always so much fun to get pricked in both arms and pee in a cup! I am trusting that everything will turn out fine, and we'll be that much closer to finishing our Dossier. We have our fingerprint appt. next Tuesday, and our home study is done, so we're getting there!

Other than that, it's been business as usual at the Doughty house. School and baseball. We have a practice every night of the week (except Wed.) for at least one Doughty boy. The games start Sat., so we're on our way to a very busy spring. Wouldn't have it any other way. The boys get report cards this week so that means there is only 9 more weeks of school! YIKES!! I love my boys, but NINE WEEKS!!! I am ready to be able to sleep late and summers do bring that, so it's all good.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.