Sunday, July 26, 2009

These Were a Few of My Favorite Things

I guess my "favorite things" list is a constant work-in-progress. These purses are definitely still on the list, but I'm making way for a new "favorite". I have the camera bug again, and am very impatient when I decide there is something like that I "NEED"! On our trip to Tampa, I was so frustrated at the quality of the pictures I took, I immediately headed to the camera store the day we got home to see what was wrong with my camera. Well, nothing wrong with the camera...just not a great one. The way technology changes constantly, I guess my expectations change, as well. I am trying to decide between the Canon X1i and the Nikon D90. If you have an opinion, I'd love to hear it.


So I have decided to learn how to sell on eb @y. These are a few of the first things I am putting up. I LOVE these purses, but it's time to move on. I just hope I can figure out how to list them.







(If you have been coming here for a while, you remember when I bought this giraffe purse. I still LOVE it, but every third person around here is carrying a knock-off. Once it gets popular, I don't like carrying it anymore)


Posted by Picasa

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd be interested in knowing more about the third purse (giraffe print). What size is it and what are you selling it for? Could you describe what kind of pockets it has inside? Could you please you post an answer here and I'll check frequently. Thanks.

Kat

jennifer said...

Hi Kat, this bag is the medium sac. It measures 16x11x5. The interior is red and has a phone pocket and a zipper pocket. It also has a key clip. It is in very good condition, but does have some wear on the bottom corners. If you would like to see pics, I would be happy to email them to you. I paid $325 for it and have been watching them go for about $150. I would like to get that for it. Thanks.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
jennifer said...

Kat, I got your email address and will send you the pics. We are loading up in the car to head to the beach, but I will send them this evening. Thanks.

MississippiZen said...

I have a Nikon D90 and I LOVE IT! Go for it :)

Margie

Beth in Ohio said...

Jennifer,

I too am looking for a new camera!! I've narrowed my choices to the Nikon D90 and the Canon Rebel XSi - your post was too funny! We just go back from Washington DC and I was frustrated with the lack of quality in our vacation pictures which were taken on a Canon point and shoot camera. So I started researching DSLR cameras too! So I was tickled when I read your post about your frustration with your recent pictures and how you've set out to find a different camera!

By the way, we are on the adoption road right now too - LID 10/16/06 - so I do a lot of adoption type blog reading which is how I've come to read your blog. We considered the special needs route but we've decided to stick with the non-special needs course for now even though the wait has become excruciating.

Good luck with the camera search - I'll probably come back to see what other readers recommend before I make my purchase too!

Beth in Ohio

katrina said...

Tell me about the second purse

Thanks

Katrina

jennifer said...

Katrina, the second purse is a med. hobo bag. I bought it for $255, and it is in almost perfect shape. It measures 12x7x5. The inside is red and has a phone pocket and a zipper pocket. I LOVE this purse! If you would like some pictures, I will be happy to email them to you. I was hoping to get $100 for this purse. Thanks.

Keisha said...

OH... I LOVE me some purses!.. but, unfortunatly.. I'm broke as a Joke! ;) I think they will sell... I love LOVE ebay.. very much! .. too much! lol!

Isabella's Mommy and Daddy said...

CUTE purses..
have a great week.
Hugs..

Kristy said...

I LOVE that first purse listed I just love it!!! I have the other two and your right every other third person is carrying them now!!! And the Nikon is a great camera!

Love and blessings, Kristy

Felicia said...

I you haven't sold the blue bag, I am interested. Please email me at fdlcottage@insightbb.com

3 Peanuts said...

Jennifer,

I hope they sell well and you can get your camera soon:)

Hope you are having a BLAST at the beach...thought of you when we passed your exit.

Kim

Powered by Blogger.