Monday, December 15, 2008

Check This Out!


I wanted to share this site with you. A friend of mine sells these t-shirts and they are the cutest things! There are all kinds of different colors and styles! I love that they are different from anything I've ever seen. I ordered one for a gift, and, of course, one for me too!! You can check it out here



I'm off to another day at school. I had 3 days of work, and then 4 days off. Not a bad first week of work ;) This is the last week before the Christmas holidays, so it should be crazy and fun!

Have a great day!!

5 comments:

Everyday Mom Designs said...

Hope you have a good week at work!

Christy said...

Adorable shirt. I will have to check them out. Love that first week of work-- thats the kind of work I like :)

Have another great week!

Christy :)

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

The shirt is so cute!! Sounds like a great first week!!

Lisa

Little Rylan Cooper said...

Oh gosh that is the same one I got!!! I think I will trade when Darla comes in town for the pink one! That is funny.

Cyndi said...

Love that. I will check her out. Hope work is going well.
Merry Christmas

Powered by Blogger.