Thursday, January 31, 2008

I've Been Tagged



I've been tagged by Kim at Journey to Isabella to list 7 things you might not know about me.

The rules are to link the person who sent this to you and leave a comment on their blog so their readers can visit yours. Post the rules on your blog. Share 7 strange/weird facts about yourself. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, linking their blog. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1. I went to a very strict, Christian high school run by Jimmy Swaggart. I was there when "the fall" occurred. Good times!

2. I wish I had become a photographer instead of a teacher.

3. My goal in life has always been to be a mother. My dream in high school was to be driving a minivan in a few years because that represented having kids to me.

4. I am the obnoxious mother in the stands that you all hate. I don't ever yell anything ugly, but I love to yell, and my boys definitely know I am there. I am also more competitive than Richard. I am out for blood out there. (This truth has surprised me)

5. Chips and salsa make up a good number of my meals. I have a Mexican addiction that I am currently passing on to my kids.

6. I am seriously addicted to purses and shoes. I have more flipflops than you would ever imagine. Of course, we do wear them year-round here, but add in the fact that it's only been two years since the fire, and it's pretty unbelievable!

7. It drives me crazy to know that about100 people read this blog everyday, and only a handful comment. I can't stand not knowing who the "lurkers" are.
OK, I tag:
Christy at To Mia With Love
Meridith at A Mother Singing

8 comments:

OH MY #6 said...

Oh my, I should have talked about my crazy obsession about flip flops in my seven things too! But I have no excuse really I live on Ontario!

Lea

sheryl said...

I totally get the purse and shoe obsession! I too have quite an impressive collection of flip flops.

Chips & salsa - definitely one of my favorites, especially with a margarita on the side. As a matter of fact, I believe that is on the agenda tonight. ;)

Minivan - trading my large SUV for one in the very near future. Tired of paying for gas. . .

Yelling at the games - absolutely.

Photography - love it!

We have so much in common! :D

Sheryl

crazylady said...

A flip flopper you say?
I can't stand that thing between my toes...

Yelling,... I'm silent in public. Go figure. Socially shy. Seriously.

Christy said...

Hay you!! THanks for the tag. I have to start thinking what is unusual or strange about me--- there is just so much to choose from:) Love hearing your list and I think the shoes and purse thing applies to me also. In fact I may have to use that one :) Also, the lurkers thing drives me crazy also. I will have like 180 people look at my site and I will have 9 comments. Goodness say something!!! Anyway, thanks for the tag-- YOU ROCK!!!

Chrisyt :)

Eileen said...

I'm sorry, I think I'm mostly a lurker! I have this problem where I have added way too many blogs to my bloglines (and I keep adding more all the time!) and it takes me forever just to read them all much less comment.

I don't think I have any of those 7 things in common with you! Well I always wanted to be a mom but never gave driving a mini-van a thought until we bought one 2 years ago.

Carey said...

Hey, I finally got my tag done! I have to say I LOVE my minivan, but when I was younger I swore I'd never have one. LOL

Meredith Teagarden said...

Thanks for the invite, and this was fun to read. I will do it this week.

Oh how I LOVED being at my kids' sporting events and I was a yeller too. I NEVER thought I would be!

As for the lurkers, Oh how I wish they would make themselves known!

Kimber said...

I know the feeling ---I comment most of the time. But I get between 500-800 a day and wonder who they are all from???

Chips and salsa are a main meal here too.

Hope you had fun in Houston:)

K

Powered by Blogger.