Thursday, January 10, 2008

The Daily Dose


Xandra from Heart of Service created this award to honor those Blogs that are "must reads".
In her own words: "So here's to all the blogs that you've discovered that you can't possibly live without. They make you laugh, cry, think and feel connected every time you read a post. They give you a thrill as you see them loading into your browser and you get an equally satisfying thrill when you see that they have commented on your blog."

Kim at Journey to Isabella gave me this awesome award!
I am so honored that anyone wants to read about all our day to day craziness, but I know that I feel the same about you!

So, I gladly pass this along to these wonderful mothers who amuse me, inspire me, and move me every single day. There is no way to list you all, so here are a few:
To Mia With Love
Seventh Diamond
Sophie's World
A Mother Singing
MississippiZen
Mission to Macie
Journey to Maggie Mae
Our Little China Girl

Thank you for sharing a piece of your lives with the rest of us crazies out there!

10 comments:

ADELE said...

You certainly deserve this award. I know I love your blog and visit it very often. Okay Jennifer, I am going to have to send you some of that candy that I mentioned on my blog. It really is good. I promise. I actually bought it at World Market and then later found out that Target sells it also. Come on, go get you a bag and try it. HAHA. :)

Denise said...

I am touched that you put me on your list. I love coming to your blog because we have so much in common and because I get a sense of what a wonderful person you are. You are someone I wish that I could meet for a cup of coffee!

Mission to Macie said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh how sweet! Right back at ya! I check yours like 5 times a day.....LOL

This is my first blog award.......yeeehawwwwww!!!

thanks!

Jill :)

Christy said...

No way, I just gave you this award on my blog. I love your blog and put you down as a must read. Thanks for the award and I totally love that we have become bloggy friends.

Christy :)

Sheri said...

I just found your blog through Christy's nomination of you for this award. I can't believe the name of our blogs are almost the same!! I can't wait to sit down and read through your blog. You have 3 boys, so I know I'm going to love reading all about your family!

Steffie B. said...

Congrats girl.....you know I love your blog! ;)

Dawn said...

I am thrilled you consider me part of your "daily dose". I enjoy stopping by everyday to check on those handsome boy, and follow you into that gorgeous new home. Thank you for calling me "friend"

Dawn

redmaryjanes said...

Thank you so much. This means a lot to me. I love your blog too. Our lives are so similar.

MississippiZen said...

Thank you so much for the award :) I love following your adventures with your boys and ONE DAY your precious daughter!

Maybe one day, Adele, Jill, and I can plan a lunch with you!

Chris & Deb said...

Jennifer....I am so flattered that you nominated us! I just love stopping by your blog! It is always so fun and entertaining!

Sorry I am so late in checking back....life has been rather hectic around our house!

Powered by Blogger.