OK, I've been tagged for the same Meme (what does that word mean anyway?) by two of my new blogger friends Dawn and Kimber. So here goes:
5 Things I was doing 10 years ago
1. Bryce would have been 11 1/2 months old, so I was planning his 1st birthday party.
2. Living in a tiny, ugly, old apartment. Can you tell that I hated that place?
3. I am completely embarrassed to admit that we were doing "Amway". Yes, we were some of those annoying, pushy people that you pray never call you.
4. Enjoying being a mom. That had been my dream for so long, and Bryce was a great baby.
5. I don't think I was doing anything else at all. (at least not that I can remember)
5 Favorite Snack Foods
1. Kettle Chips Salt and Vinegar potato chips (you get them at Whole Foods). I could (and do) eat the whole bag at once.
2. Chips and Salsa or Queso
3. Cheese crackers
5. V8 (to try to make up for the fact that I don't eat many veggies)
5 Songs I Know All the Words To
1. I Can Only Imagine
2. High School Musical (I can't help it, they're catchy!!!)
3. Any Wiggles song released before 2005 (Cade was a huge fan) We still call baked potatoes "Hot Potatoes"
4. Life Is A Highway
5. I've been listening to Jeremy Camp, so some of his songs.
5 Things I would do with $1,000,000
1. Help people adopt who can't afford it.
2. Pay for my brother to adopt another baby.
3. Go on an awesome girls trip. To a great spa or something.
4. Put college funds away for the kiddos.
5. Pay down the house.
5 Bad Habits
1. These days, always on the computer.
2. Gorging myself at Mexican restaurants
3. Shopping too much
5. Did I mention I like to shop?
5 Things I Like To Do
3. Take pictures of my kids.
4. Spend time with my girlfriends.
5. Spend time with my family.
5 Things I Would Never Wear Again
1. Big pouffy (sp?) bangs.
2. Blue jeans tight rolled at the bottom.
3. Big bows. (I was a bow head in high school)
4. Bikini (Nobody wants to see that!)
5. White bucks shoes
I tag my Mom (she's new to the blogging community), Deanna, Denise, Amy, and Jenn. Now it's your turn to answer the questions for us.
Raised Up By PBS
23 hours ago