Friday, November 30, 2007

Hey, Have I Seen You Before?

OK, I think I'm losing my mind! All of you out there in blogland (well, the ones I know) have become part of my everyday life. I check your blog at least a few times a week to see what's going on, and check on all the kiddos. Lately, however, I have been seeing some of you around town. MY town! No lie, I'll be driving down the road and pass a car and think, "Hey, that's Lori!". Or, I'll pass someone in the mall and say, "There's Kim". I then have to remind myself that you do not live in my town - you live in my computer!! So if any of you have been in my town and not told me, let me know, because I saw you!

7 comments:

Donna & Andrew said...

Now that is funny because I too have seen many of the folks from the blogs I read in my town, at the school, the market, and even one at the bowling alley. Guess it's true what they say "that everyone has a twin out there"
Donna

Christy said...

That is so funny!! I swear I do the same thing and I will actually run through the scenerio that maybe they are on vacation and in my town for some strange reason. Then I slap myself and think-- who the heck woudl come to my town for vacartion?? Oh well-- very funny!!

Christy :)

cougchick said...

how funny. I haven't been anywhere lately so I know it's not me.

Steffie B. said...

Can you see me now????

DAVID AND AMY VENN'S WEBSITE said...

Hi, I have to tell you that I like the new look of your blog. It is easier to read now. It was beautiful before, but sometimes it was hard on my eyes when the posts were long. They were always interesting so I just kept reading until I couldn't make it out any longer Ha.
Have a good one,
Amy :-)

mommy24treasures said...

I haven't imagined seeing my blog buddies, but you guys truly are such an amazingly big part of my life. I am constantly talking about you all like I just saw you and we talk all the time. I "feel" I know you all so well...

Kimber said...

Oh, I do that too!

Kim

Powered by Blogger.